- Do you control your expenses by reducing benefits or do you pay more in premiums?
- Do you go to the market for a one year saving?
- Are your group benefits tax efficient?
- How do you communicate to your employees that their salary increase has just been reduced by the increase in premiums?
- How do you explain to the under thirty year old that they have to pay more even if they do not appreciate the value of the benefit plan?
In running a small to medium size business, you are not simply looking to put a group benefits or executive benefit plan in place, you want your program to help you recruit, retain and engage quality employees.
M Bacal Group talked to small business owners about their group insurance plans and understood a common thread. They are under constant pressure with their employees benefit plans due to rising drug costs and increased premiums.
Let our team help you enhance your benefit plan, increase the net income of your employees or offer executive coverage for your key employees while staying within your current budget.
M Bacal Group can offer a better overall plan at a lower cost with no surprises at your next renewal! We can freeze your expenses so you will not have to pay the carrier or your broker more money simply because your employees claimed more. Also, we can provide additional benefits and features at no extra cost.
With tax implications at the Federal and Provincial levels, it is important to minimize direct and indirect costs of an employee benefits plan. When was the last time you did a tax audit of your employee benefits plan?